A 2 Channel Rode Wireless Go, An audio game changer!
Is this purely just a 2 channel version of the original, or does it pack in some new innovative features that see make the leap to being a worthy upgrade for all creators?
The RØDE Wireless GO II, a new ultra-compact and extremely versatile dual channel wireless microphone system. Offering the same pocket-sized form factor and professional sound quality as the best-selling Wireless GO, with a host of incredible new features making it even more powerful and flexible, this is next generation wireless audio from RØDE.
The original Wireless GO, released in 2019, revolutionised audio for content creators. With its innovative form factor, unique clip ‘n’ go versatility, and in-built microphone offering truly wireless recording for the fir
time, it changed the way creators captured sound for video. The Wireless GO II offers all of these features and much more, including dual channel recording, universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers, extended range and improved transmission stability, and on-board recording capabilities. Wireless audio has changed again.
KEY FEATURES & SPECS – RODE WIRELESS GO II
• Dual channel wireless microphone system – record two sound sources simultaneously or use as a single channel wireless microphone.
• All-new Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption – delivers an extended range of up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments.
• 3.5mm analog TRS output, USB-C and iOS digital audio output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers.
• On-board recording capability – record over 24 hours of audio direct to each transmitter as a failsafe against dropouts and other audio issues.
• Ability to switch between mono or stereo recording modes – record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production.
• Flexible gain control – three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage pad.
• Safety channel – records a second channel at -20dB as a backup in case the main channel distorts.
• Complete control over all features and functions via the RØDE Central app.
• In-built rechargeable lithium-ion batteries – up to 7 hours battery life, plus a power saver mode.
I personally can’t wait to get hands on the with Wireless Go 2, for me it packs some of the key features needed to truly see this as more than just a 2 channel version of the original, but actually a true and worthy upgrade for all video producers.
🎽 120FPS Newsletter: https://120fps.co.uk/newsletter/
🎥 Our Kit Profile: https://kit.co/ingaf
🛒 Ingaf Amazon Storefront: https://www.amazon.com/shop/ingaf
🎹 Copyright Free Music
🎽 Ingaf Merch: https://teespring.com/stores/ingaf
Filmmaking Gear We Used In This Video:
Our Main Camera: https://geni.us/XVRbQt
B-Cam (most underrated of all time): https://geni.us/A3ATLM
DSLR that never lets us down: https://geni.us/P8vF8U
Our main Lens: https://geni.us/nu1t
Awesome Macro/Product Photo Lens: https://geni.us/ZfvE
Main Mics We Use: https://geni.us/76JRT
Main Studio Lights: https://geni.us/T248zkX
Awesome Cheaper LED Panels: https://geni.us/fbL9t
Tiny Rode Mic: https://geni.us/4G5n9
Best Budget Video Tripod: https://geni.us/ixeVBx
Best Small Handheld Tripod: https://geni.us/W8WAbZK
Overhead Shots: https://geni.us/qxtQ1
Awesome mobile lenses: https://geni.us/cvRMFm
Hook Sounds: https://bit.ly/2TBP0fP
Artlist (use this link to get 2 months free): https://artlist.io/Aj-73533
Ingaf Music Library
Camera News Show: https://anchor.fm/ingaf
🎥BTS Vlog Channel: https://bit.ly/2vek37z
If you wish to join our Patreon, it goes a huge way to support our channel. We try to make all sorts of filmmaking tools including free music available to supporters: https://www.patreon.com/ingaf
Affiliate Links Notice:
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you, we will make a small commission if you click them and make a purchase. If you have a different purchase in mind, you should check out these awesome camera stores.
London Camera Exchange: https://www.lcegroup.co.uk
🚩 If you’re a YouTuber, you have to check out TubeBuddy. It’s an amazing tool! https://www.tubebuddy.com/ingaf