Photo Rumours has been sent a full list of specifications for the upcoming Sony A7R V mirrorless camera. The website claims that the full specifications have been leaked and includes a lot of details about the different features. It also mentions the source of the leak has confirmed it will be known as Model ILCE-7EM5 camera.
Here’s some of the key points from the leaked information:
- Redeveloped image sensor using approximitely 61 million effective pixels with the latest image processing engine
- HD, high sensitivity, low noise performance and offers a wide dynamic range
- Max speed is 10fps for shooting in uncompressed RAW or lossless compressed RAW
- Real-time tracking and real-time eye-tracking for humans, birds and other animals
- Mechanical structure will suppress blurring
- Video recording in up to 4K 60fps
- Anti-dust system that removes dust and is also water resistant
- HDMI micro terminal (type D)
There’s a lot more information about the upcoming new mirrorless camera from Sony available on the Photo Rumours website. However, we don’t know if this latest leak is the correct up-to-date information for the Sony A7R V. Hopefully Sony will be announcing this new camera later this year.
☕️ Buy Us A Coffee? https://paypal.me/ingafstudio
🎽 120FPS Newsletter: https://120fps.co.uk/newsletter/
🎥 Ingaf YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/ingafuk
🎙 Camera News Podcast: https://anchor.fm/ingaf
🎽 Our Kit Profile: https://kit.co/ingaf
🛒 Ingaf Amazon Storefront: https://www.amazon.com/shop/ingaf
Support The Channel:
If you wish to support our channel. Join our YouTube Memberships for exclusive video content and giveaways.
Affiliate Links Notice:
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you, we will make a small commission if you click them and make a purchase.