The latest entry to Sony’s Cinema Lineup, is a handheld powerhouse, small enough to take on the BMPCC & Powerful enough to scare Canon C range!
Sony today officially announced the FX3 (model ILME-FX3) camera that combines the best of Sony’s industry-leading digital cinema technology with advanced imaging features from Alpha™ mirrorless cameras to create the ultimate cinematic look.
As the latest addition to Sony’s Cinema Line, the FX3 delivers a cinematic look and professional operability and reliability all in one device that answers the needs of young creators who are looking for new ways to express their creative vision. The new model provides outstanding image quality and usability for small scale and one-person shooting. The FX3 boasts first-class focus performance, optical image stabilisation, handheld shooting design and advanced heat dissipation for extended recording times. All this in a compact, lightweight body that provides the performance and mobility to meet the growing demands of today’s content creators.
“The FX3 was designed to turn creative vision into reality, It allows creators to bring their visual expression into the world of cinema through immersive content. We will continue to support the world’s creators through Sony’s Cinema Line Series.”Yann Salmon Legagneur, Director of Product Marketing, Digital Imaging, Sony Europe
FX3 Product Highlights:
- 10.2 megapixel full-frame back-illuminated CMOS Exmor R™ sensor and BIONZ XR™ image processing engine.
- Ultra-high sensitivity with ISO expandable to 409,600 for very low light conditions and 15+ stops of dynamic range.
- S-Cinetone™ look profile which is inspired by the digital motion picture camera VENICE’s colour science, also used in FX9 and FX6 Cinema Line cameras, and records up to 4K 120p.
- Compact and lightweight body design with high operability for hand-held shooting, gimbal and drone-mounted work.
- Multi-thread (1/4-20 UNC) body makes it easy to mount accessories.
- Detachable XLR handle unit with two of XLR/TRS audio input.
- “Active Mode” image stabilisation supports handheld movie shooting.
- Fast Hybrid Auto Focus, Touch Tracking (real-time tracking) and Real-time Eye AF, also used in other Alpha™ cameras.
- Uninterrupted 4K 60p recording by Effective heat dissipation and built-in cooling fan.
Pricing and Availability
The new FX3 full-frame Cinema Line camera will be available March 2021 and will be sold for approximately £4,200 and €4,700, at a variety of Sony’s authorised dealers.
🛒 Sony FX3 Pre-Orders: https://geni.us/FbMZzL
🎽 120FPS Newsletter: https://120fps.co.uk/newsletter/
🎥 Our Kit Profile: https://kit.co/ingaf
🛒 Ingaf Amazon Storefront: https://www.amazon.com/shop/ingaf
🎹 Copyright Free Music
🎽 Ingaf Merch: https://teespring.com/stores/ingaf
Filmmaking Gear We Used In This Video:
Our Main Camera: https://geni.us/XVRbQt
B-Cam (most underrated of all time): https://geni.us/A3ATLM
DSLR that never lets us down: https://geni.us/P8vF8U
Our main Lens: https://geni.us/nu1t
Awesome Macro/Product Photo Lens: https://geni.us/ZfvE
Main Mics We Use: https://geni.us/76JRT
Main Studio Lights: https://geni.us/T248zkX
Awesome Cheaper LED Panels: https://geni.us/fbL9t
Tiny Rode Mic: https://geni.us/4G5n9
Best Budget Video Tripod: https://geni.us/ixeVBx
Best Small Handheld Tripod: https://geni.us/W8WAbZK
Overhead Shots: https://geni.us/qxtQ1
Awesome mobile lenses: https://geni.us/cvRMFm
Hook Sounds: https://bit.ly/2TBP0fP
Artlist (use this link to get 2 months free): https://artlist.io/Aj-73533
Ingaf Music Library
Camera News Show: https://anchor.fm/ingaf
🎥BTS Vlog Channel: https://bit.ly/2vek37z
If you wish to join our Patreon, it goes a huge way to support our channel. We try to make all sorts of filmmaking tools including free music available to supporters: https://www.patreon.com/ingaf
Affiliate Links Notice:
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you, we will make a small commission if you click them and make a purchase. If you have a different purchase in mind, you should check out these awesome camera stores.
London Camera Exchange: https://www.lcegroup.co.uk
🚩 If you’re a YouTuber, you have to check out TubeBuddy. It’s an amazing tool! https://www.tubebuddy.com/ingaf